Sunday, June 16, 2013

veggies in my cricut craft room




happy monday :) today at MCCR were to use any veggie cut from CCR . this challenge had me a little stumped at first. while i was thinking, i was playing with some googly eyes and then came up with this
cute eh :) the cuts are on CCR and are from the pooh and friends cartridge.
they were cut at 3 1/2 inches
this is what i did with the googly eyes i was playing around with :) i computer generated the saying.

thanks for the visit,hope you like my fun card:) your sweet words always make me smile thank you for that too :) 
too see more projects like this please visit my cricut craft room 

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ TOTALLY CUTE! The cuts and then the sentiment are so perfect together! The googly eyes are the CUTEST!! Awesome card!