Wednesday, July 24, 2013

christmas in my cricut craftrom

happy thursday! today at my cricut craftroom our theme is christmas.


i made this cute card using the sesame street seasons cartridge.
doesnt big bird look like hes having a blast! 
i cut him at 4 inches. the trees were cut at 2 and 2~1/2 inches
i added some glitter and a sentiment from whimsical designs. i also added a pompom to b/birds hat. 
thank you so much for visiting my blog and thank you for the sweet comments they always make me smile :) hace a crafty rest of day :)xxxshelly
to see more projects like this please visit my cricut craftroom 

3 comments:

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Big Bird is loving that sled! I really like the red ball at the end of his hat! ~ Marilyn

Rose said...

what a FUN card :)

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ Okay this is TOTALLY ADORABLE! I LOVE Big Bird and he is having a BLAST! I just LOVE how you take so many images and make them your own ~ ALWAYS! I took a peek around and boy you have been one busy lady! I promise to be back to my ole self soon! Also CONGRATS to your daughter! You should be one proud momma!