Monday, July 15, 2013

ice cream you scream at bittenbythebug2

happy monday:)  this week at bbtb2 our fabulous brenda is hosting and to honor national ice cream month shes asked us to use an ice cream on our projects. be sure to check out the cool creations from the rest of the dt. and be sure to play along with us we really do love when you do!
im entering this over at dlart for dianas july linky party
heres the yummy card i made
this is another very simple yet sweet card.  i used simply charmed and added some rhinestones.

thanks so much for the visit and also for your sweet comments that make me smile big time :) happy crafting! xxxshelly

11 comments:

Jayne said...

Yummy card Shelly!
Jayne x

Caroline said...

Oooh, I just love this paper, soooo pretty. The ice cream cone sure looks yummy. I love your card!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love all the rhinestones you added! And that paper is absolutely lovely! Such a pretty card :)
Michelle

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Shelly!! This is most awesome! I so love the double ice cream cone, the bling and the great papers you used!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the paper and the bling. It looks delicious.

Unknown said...

So very cute!!

Susan S. said...

This is such a sweet card Shelley! And I love the fact that you haul out old cartridges to use. I forget that there is so much good stuff on these things until you (and others) highlight them again. I haven't used this cart in forever, but I'm going to go have another look today. Thanks for the darling design and the bottomless inspiration!

Susan S. said...

Oops. *Shelly. Don't know how that extra "e" got in to my previous message.

Susan Edwards said...

Shelly, this card is FABULOUS! I love the ice cream cone with the bite missing, the pretty pink papers, the 3D pop effect and the details. Your stamped sentiment is so cute -- great inking on the edges -- and the splashes of gems is wonderful!! Great job.
Hugs,
Susan

Pam MacKay said...

Love the strip paper and the added bling! Very sweet card!

DIANA L. said...

YUM YUM YUM!!!!
This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com