Sunday, August 18, 2013

my cricut craft room flies

 happy monday! todays challenge over at my cricut craft room is "something that flies"i made an uplifting card.

i used doodlecharms cartridge for the jar cut at 3 inches. the caterpillar is from walk in my garden cut at 1/2 inch and the sticks and leaves are from doodle charms cut at 3 and 2~1/4 inches.i added rhinestone flowers on the patterned paper leaves. 

i used walk in my garden cartridge for the butterflies cutting them at 1 inch. i added rhinestones for their trails. the saying is from cardztv simply said set. 
thank you for the blog visit i  hope you've enjoyed :) you;re sweet comments make me smile thank you for that too! 
to see more projects like this one lease visit my cricut craft room 


Boots And Bling Time said...

Very cute the jar...the lid looks so real!

Cindy said...

Great card! My kids and I watched 6 caterpillars turn into butterflies this summer. Your card made me think of that..So pretty!

Luisa Enz said...

Shelly this is such a nice card! It looks so real. Love the technique you used on your cuts!