Monday, August 5, 2013

yellow at paper playtime

happy monday :) todays challenge over at paper playtime is to use the color yellow.be sure to check out the samples from the rest of my creative dt sisters you wont be disappointed i promise :) and of course share your projects with us we love when you do!
heres the card i made
i love love love kraft and yellow together :) 

this sentiment is from cardztv stamp set "simply said" mary has some awesome stamps! 
thanks bunches for stopping by my blog and thank you for your sweet words they make me smile and encourage me big time :) happy crafting!xxxshelly 

2 comments:

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ BEAUITUFL card! LOVE the patterned paper and the design! I agree with yellow and Kraft paper ~ great combination!

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Shelly!! I so love those flowers and the pattern paper pennants. The twine and button are great. :)