Monday, October 14, 2013

paper playtime ribbons and buttons

happy monday :) our challenge over at paper playtime is to use ribbons and buttons on a project. make sure you check out the fantastic samples from the rest of my dt sisters and play along with us we really love when you do!
i made a little note card
super simple. i used a dollar bin stamp for the flowers and added a teensy button to the centers

                                     
                                   then added a sentiment using cardztv stamp set "simply said"
thanks so much for stopping by my blog .your sweet comments make me smile thank you for that too :) have a super fun rest of day or night:) xxxshelly


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my!! This is so very pretty Shelly!! I love the flowers and those little buttons. The ribbon/bow is pretty, too. Love your card!! :)

Migdalia said...

I love it!! Its very Beautiful...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Rhonda Emery said...

so pretty. hugs