Sunday, December 27, 2015

cardztv designer gallery

happy monday! its my turn to showcase another project foe cardztv designer gallery. i made 3 cards using the same image stamp but 3 different sentiments from marys awesome stamp sets. i used my cuttlebug for the embossed panels then inked them up. 

for this card i used a stamp from the "just sayin" set
for this one i used a stamp from "simply said"

and for this last one i used "good times" 

unfortunatly im having either computer iossues or blog issues and its not letting my photos of the stamp sets load for you to see here, but head on over to cardz tv ad you can see and buy them from there :) 
thanks a million for checking out my stuffs. your sweet comments always make me smile.  happy crafting! shelly 




1 comment:

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!!!! These are so beautiful Shelly!!! Love, love, love them!!! :)