Monday, February 9, 2009

BBTB love challenge




happy monday :) for this weeks challenge over at here at BBTB regina had us use the love cut from home accents cartridge, in brown. so this is what i came up with :) i used my cricut and my friend and fellow Design Team siser sent me the cut as i dont own that cart..yet ;) .. the beautiful paper is from memorybox. have a super day and be sure to go on over to the bbtb site and see all the beautiful creations regina and the other DT ladies made! every week im so amazed by them! have a super day :) and thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) shelly

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Love it my friend! The colors are fab and love all your words and that pretty little butterfly! Great take on the challenge!

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS Shelly! WOW, you are one awesome card maker girlie!! HUGS!