Sunday, February 8, 2009

cardpatterns sketch1




oooh i found another sketch/challenge site :) CP i love the challenge of working with someone elses design.. of course i always worry im insulting the sketcher with my goofy lil cards..but the end result is i have fun and learn from them :)
for this i used my cricut and storybook (flower and accent frame) and my jasmine (corners) cartridges. i also used a SU stamp for the sentimet and added diamond stickles and a robins nest dew drop to the center flower. the gorgeous paper is from memorybox, one of their yumy yummy new designs! i so love this company!
have a great rest of evening :) thank you for stopping by here :) shelly

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card - that flower is GREAT!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Mrs Mac said...

Scrumptious!

Sharon said...

Your flower is just gorgeous!!!

Fiona Yeoh said...

gorgeous card, love that flower & dp. thanks for playing along :)

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful! I love all of the dimension it has.

Velta said...

Beautiful!!! That is the word that comes to my mind when I hopped in this blog :)

Ingrid said...

Great card, Shelly. That flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing along.

Card Patterns said...

This is lovely Shelly! I love all that little details you did, distressing, glitter & the 3D dimension on the flower is fabulous! Thanks for playing along.

Eveline said...

Great card,that flower is beautiful.
Eveline.

Kristen Swain said...

ohhh I really love that layered flower! beautiful job on the sketch!
kris