Saturday, August 15, 2009

triplethesketch #69





happy saturday :) this is for this weeks sketch by patter over at tts
for this i used my cricut and home accents (flourishes) and 50 states (flowers)
finishing touches:
martha stewart butterfly punches
colorbox fluid chalk in pumkin spice and chestnut roan
SU stamp sentiment
stickles in cinnamon
paper by memorybox of course :)
thanks so much for taking the time to look and comment :)
ps.. in my side bar right at the top of the page is details on my blog candy or scroll down to my paperblooms post for this past wednesday hope ya enter :) xx shelly

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Shelly!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love all the orange blossoms!

Rose said...

LOVE that paper!! you swiped it from me now return it! LOL

Elizabeth said...

I love your card, it is simply beautiful! I love how you used the sketch for it! Thanks for playing along with TTS!