Thursday, April 1, 2010

one family

Happy Thursday everyone!  today is my  hostess day  at creative visions   i had a different plan for this  but then saw sundays sketch challenge by laura  and i just picked up a new pad of my minds eye  paper i wanted to use  and this just immediately came to mind instead.  the butterflies which were the start of my project idea  were just cut from images on the paper as was the scallop the stamped image is on.  i used my cricut and jasmine cartridge for the corners.    i added a bit of colorbox fluid chalk and  tad of diamond stickles to the b/flies. i wanted them to be noticed BUT didnt want to take away from the stamp /phrase. i think they worked out beautifully together. hope you like it  too :)
              

 thanks so much for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated :) XXXshelly
:) Have a pleasant day and safe fun holiday :)

3 comments:

Carol<>< said...

Shelly this is gorgeous!
But then I love butterflies!
just enough sparkle on each of them
love it!
Carol N<><

Laura said...

OMgosh...this is just too cute! So creative!!

KimS said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love everything about this card! I can't believe that you cut out those butterflies (I'm too lazy to do that). Great job!!