Friday, April 2, 2010

PaperCutz spring and color

happy good friday!  this week over at PCC Mary has chosen a spring theme using the colors red, green, brown and white ONLY  . i love spring :) be sure to stop on by and see what the rest of the dt ladies have for you to enjoy :) 
for my card i used my cricut and walk in my garden ( tulips, dasies and snails) and zoobaloo (bunnies) cartridges 
extras: martha punch for butterfliesbasic grey pearls and sassafrass lass stamp. the inside says has sprung using the same set of stamps. thanks so much for hanging here for a few with me. have a wonderful holiday weekend :) XXXshelly

11 comments:

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the dimension you have created!! and the snails are just too cute!! Hugs Juls

KimS said...

How stinken adorable!!! The bunnies are just too cute and so are those snails!!

Carol<>< said...

love is in the air also!!!
pairing up for spring, how cute is this!!!
love love it!
Carol<><

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Anesha

Joanna said...

How cute! Love all the details!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

So cute Shelly...and definitely Spring!!! TFS

Terry

Janie said...

I am in ahh once again Shelly ! Love it !! You make the prettiest cards ever !!
HUGS, JANIE

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely fun card Shelly! Have a great weekend!
smiles,Deena

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this card!!! I've never seen a layout like this before. What a GREAT job you did!!

Saskia said...

Great card! So unique and so creative!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Helen Dooley said...

Great card! I hope you had a great Easter.