Hop and Win Prizes with Creative Vision Today!
Hop along with me today and meet all the wonderful and talented members of Creative Vision's Design Team 3. We’ve created some super cute projects for your pleasure! Winning prizes is super easy today!
Here’s what to do:
1. Become a CCS Blog follower
2. Then Post a comment on each blog for a chance to win some fabulous prizes today! The winners will be chosen using a random number generator, and will be posted tomorrow on the CCS Blog. You must be a CCS Blog follower to win. Make sure to mention you are a follower!
Prizes are listed below, so scroll down – There will be 10 winners total.
for my first project i have made a get well card using some of the get well stamp set.i also used my cricut and doodle charms cartridge ( jar. branch and leaves) along with design studio (to weld the jars to create the shaped card))
when i cut the jars in ds it left a tab on the bottom of one of the jars, so i added a bit of wacky tape to that and adhered it to the underside of the mini bag that way once the bags contents are used the recipient can pull the card off and display it . inside the bag i added a packet of instant soup which i added a tag with cooking instructions, tea bags, small pack of crackers and cough drops.
i didnt frou~frou up the bag, just added a tag from cuttlebug and another stamp from the get well stamp set.
***Hop Prizes***Grand Prize: A Guest Designer Spot with CCS in April during our Giant Birthday Celebration Event – comes with a blog badge, stamps, cleaner, and clear blocks. (sorry, only those with a paper crafting blog can win)
Other Prizes:(1) “Arms of Jesus” Stamp Set, 1 Bottle of Stamp Cleaner, and a Blog Badge
(1) $10.00 Shopping Spree at the Creative Clear Stamps Store and a Blog Badge
(2) $5.00 Shopping Spree to the Creative Clear Stamps Store and a Blog Badge
(5) Certificate for FREE SHIPPING on your next purchase and a Blog Badge
Thanks for Hopping by, and enjoy! Here are the blog links to hop:
Laura – Team Leader this is where you started
Shelly youre here right now
Patti - March Guest Designer