Monday, January 24, 2011

Bittenbythebug2

happy monday :) this week over at BBTB2 our theme is to use the butterfly from once upon a princess  be sure to go check out what the rest of the DT has created for us and be sure to play along.   
 i dont own that cart so i used my new create a critter cart instead. i love this cart! so many cute cute animal images. im kid card challenged and think this cart will really help me with that ..fingers crossed anyways :) 
for layer  feature on wings i cut that in vellum and added some stickles. the stamped sentiment is from creative visions clear stamps birthday set. (link on my sidebar) i added dots of stickles to that also. paper is DCWV and SU.
thanks much for stopping by and as always your comments are so much appreciated :) have a great rest of day hope ya get some crafty time :)  xxxshelly

7 comments:

Laura said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment, HA!

DonnaMundinger said...

So Springy and cute, Shelly! LOVE it! xxD

Maria said...

Love the middle of your butterfly :-) Makes me think "SPRING"!
Maria

~JulieH~ said...

Gorgeous card as always Shelly!I love the pretty spring colours!
Hugs
Juliexx

A Little Time said...

This is so happy and cheerful! What a great card. I really like the design, too.

Lori1brat said...

Shelly - this is DARLING ! I love your butterfly and the bright spring colors !!!! Great job !

Amber J said...

Love your cards! Since you give me inspiration I gave you an award on my blog. http:pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com