Friday, January 21, 2011

papercutzchallenges

happy friday :) this week  mary has chosen our theme over at PCC  to be  anything goes.be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created for us :) and play along inspire us :)
 i made a sympathy or things will get better type of  card.i decided to keep it simple and used one cut from my cricut and a child's year cartridge. the stamp image was hard for me to get a good picture of. where im living now doesn't have very good lighting, even outside and  its overcast here so the lighting just isn't right at all. sorry about that :)  the sentiment is from creative visions clear stamps ( there's a link on my side bar) it reads finding comfort can be hard to do, the inside reads put your faith in  in god he'll see you through . i used a but of colorbox fluid chalk .paper is memory box and the card base is SU
thanks so much for stopping by my blog hope your weekends going to be a fun one! XXXshelly

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Shelly! This is SOOOO pretty, great job! I am going to have to try something soon with this Cricut cartridge!

Kristin said...

So pretty!!

CelticWoman said...

Shelly so dainty, love the background to. Hugs

Candice said...

Your card is so pretty. I am awarding you with the stylish blog award. Visit my blog at http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com to pick it up.