Wednesday, January 19, 2011

craftycreationschallenges # 102 its a bird thing

happy wednesday. today is my  turn for hosting CCC.  My challenge i set is  to use a bird, polka dots, green and an optional  flower (or flowers) . be sure to check out what the rest of the fab DT has designed for us :) and play along as once again we have a wonderful sponsor.

linnie from whoopsidaisy digis is offering  3 sheets of digis for our winner. thats 12 digis in all! how extra generous is this!! thank  you linnie!!   you'll just adore her cute stamps !

for my card i used my cricut and home decor (bird) and jasmine (corners) cartridges. if you click on the photo you can see i very lightly stamped a couple of green (su certainly celery) dragonflies (inkinadinkado stamp) . the just a note is part of a su stamp. m other extras include pearls (corners and bird eye) and colorbox fluid chalk.cardstock and papers are su and prima. thanks so much for checking out my blog :) have a great rest of dayXXXshelly


6 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Lovely card Shelly - gorgeous bird and papers! Cheers Claire x

Gail said...

I love the vintage papers ,great colours ,very subtle.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Shelly!! Love the vintage chic style!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Shelly!! Love the vintage chic style!

Nana Donna said...

Thanks for a great challenge and for having me as a guest designer. Lovely card as always your are one of my mentors :)

A Little Time said...

I just love that cute little bird!! What a darling card. The paper is so pretty, too.