Wednesday, September 2, 2015

cardztv

happy thursday! well it's been forever and a day since i posted anything here. did ya miss me? lol.  took a little summer break from cardztv , now its time to start fresh :)
i made a  simple little gift for a sweet friend of mine who's always there when needed, without having to ask. i am truly blessed. i don't take that for granted. ever.
this is one of those 5 minute (less paint drying and heat gun heat up time)  projects, but my heart went into it big time! 

i painted a little terra cotta pot. added some moss and a smidge of  plant frou fou. the roses on the branches are actually from the spice isle ( my daughter picked them up for me i'm not sure where) i hot glued them (and my finger..ouchie!) to a branch.

added some cute lil birdies and used a stamp from the count your blessings set

i stamped the hearts onto some cotton ribbon using the new basic borders stamp set. then hot glued that around the pot. oh, i noticed that glue on the ribbon too, it has since been removed ;) 
i think this turned out pretty dang cute :) i'm going to get her a cupcake, her once a day diet splurge to give with this. 
you can pick up the sets of stamps i used plus lots of others here ~>cardztvstamps

if you've never tried mary's stamps i promise you will not be disappointed! 

thank you for stopping by the ol blog, your sweet words make me smile :) thank you for that too :) have a fun crafty day! don't forget to check out the gallery tomorrow and see what awesome project gloria has made.  XXXshelly 


4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a lovely gift.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Shelly, I always love your work.

Sharon said...

this is so beautiful Shelly!!! I know your friend is going to just love it!!!! :)

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ BEAUTIFUL! Yes I missed your creations and happy to see you back! I am sure your friend will LOVE this! I didn't miss you cuz I love seeing your posts on FB with all your babies!