Tuesday, September 22, 2015

cardztv gallery

happy tuesday! today is my day to showcase a project for cardz tv gallery . ive been on a huge altering terra cotta planter kick the past few months. i'm sure pinterest is to blame ;) i hope you enjoy what i made.

i painted a small planter pink ( i wasnt in a hobby lobby run mood so i mixed white and red to make my desired color). i sanded here and there for that shabby look i like. i turned the pot upside down then hot glued the saucer atop that. my intention was to make a lil bird bath decoration out of this, but my kitten bebop (her pic is on my side bar) decided to eat the only brown birdie  i had ( decorative of course! ) and i still wasn't in the mood for that hobby lobby run. so... i decided a candlescape would be pretty.

i added some flowers

and some pearls. i made a paper band for the candle, adding ink and pearls and this fabulous lil sentiment using a stamp from the "simply said" set.

you can easily purchase this and lots of other of marys fabulous stamps ~>here . you're welcome in advance :) 
thanks a million for visiting my blog. you're comments always make me smile, thank you for that too! have a fun crafty day! XXXshelly 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Shelly!!! I love the pink and all of the flowers and that fabulous candle!! Bebop just had to help!!! He didn't think that birdie needed to be in no birdbath!!!! :)